We have been given the blessing from our Diocese to begin the process of the gradual reopening for the faithful to attend liturgical services. Please read completely as there are important procedures and guidelines we all must follow.
All services will continue to be streamed online. We encourage those who cannot or should not be with us in person to join us via online streaming. Saturday Evening Vespers will begin via streaming at 5 p.m. and Sunday Divine Liturgy at 9:30 a.m.
In accordance with the State of Ohio, CDC, and Diocesan guidelines we all must follow these simple steps when attending:
1) If you or your family member is sick please stay home.
2) Only enter and exit through the front church door.
3) Please… there will be no gathering in the vestibule/office/and in the parish hall.
4) All side and hall doors will be locked (in keeping with AFD and codes all of our church doors can be exited from the inside).
5) Sanitize your hands before entering the church (sanitizer is located in the vestibule).
6) All must wear masks in church (disposable masks are provided in the vestibule).
7) Sanitize your hands before exiting the church building.
In church: it is required to keep 6 feet social distancing. Therefore, pews will be marked for available and not available seating. There will be assigned ushers to assist you and/or your family to be seated (it may not be in your ‘usual’ place).
So sorry to say but we cannot kiss the icons, cross, chalice, gospel book, and/or father’s hand.
Lastly, due to limited seating to ensure safe distancing and Diocesan guidelines, parishioners must pre-register to attend liturgical services. Please call Fr. Don at (330) 724-7009 or (330) 472-6456 by Saturday morning before 12 noon to attend.
“…where two or three are gathered together there am I,” says our Lord according to St. Matthew’s Gospel.
Love in Christ our Lord,