Dearly Beloved in Christ,
Christ is risen!
Since the beginning of the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have been taking every precaution to protect the health and well-being of all of our people. In accordance with the CDC, the State of Ohio, and our Diocesan Directives, St. Elia Parish will follow the re-opening plan:
1) If you are sick and/or exhibit coronavirus symptoms, you must refrain from attending Services.
2) While the CDC and the State of Ohio have lifted the mask mandate, the social distancing and capacity restrictions, the State officials recommend that unvaccinated people continue to wear the mask indoors. The Diocesan Directives stress that everyone is welcome to continue wearing face coverings if there is any level of discomfort with this new guidance.
3) The kissing of Icons, the Cross, the Gospel Book and the priest’s hand when receiving the blessing is permitted if you are comfortable doing so.
4) The sanitizer and masks will be in the vestibule for your convenience.
5) Coffee Hour will resume following the Divine Liturgy.
Love in our Risen Lord,
Fr. Don Anthony Freude
June 2, 2021